The CIS has a variety of different programs that promote solidarity, justice, local development, and cultural exchange. We strive to meet the needs of the communities we serve and our students. We are looking for open mined people to participate in our programs.
Melida Anaya Montes Languge School
Solidarity in Action
- Small Businesses For Woman
- Youth Formation and Scholarship
- Clean Water
- Grassroots Organizing Volunteer
- Advocacy & Organizing
- International Election Observation
- Solidarity Crafts
How to get involved?
- Donate. CIS depends on your donations to keep all of our programs up and running.
- Volunteer. We strive to meet the needs of our students and the communities we serve; therefore we are looking for mature, flexible, open-minded volunteers.
- Read our blog, to learn about our program from the point of view of the participants.
- Follow us on Facebook to get frequent updates.