Click here to Download the 2015 HOLIDAY CATALOG to share with your friends!
The CIS store works under the following fair trade principles:
- -Fair payment for work done.
- -Payment is made upfront, nothing in the store is left on consignment.
- -At least 50% female participation, though CIS groups tend to be closer to 90% female participation.
- -Raw material whenever possible is from El Salvador
- -Promote Salvadoran culture
- -No forced child labor
- -Skills training is provided to help artisans with their businesses and create new products.
Watch a Video about one of our Indigo Workshops, Vivaz who participated in classes at the private University, Jose Matias Delgado.
They were able to participate in these classes thanks to our women's business program, Sew.
To Place An Order:
Feel free to place orders just in an e-mail or download an order form here.